20 things you didn't know about us
1. We both wrote our vows 2hrs before getting married and we both copied some random vows we found on google! lol #onlyus
2. His favorite laura hairstyle is my natural curly hair.
3. Spencer is pretty social but when it comes to saying goodbyes he is SO awkward! His excuse is... #homeschooled haha!
4. Spencer is normally the one that wakes up first and he just starts talking to me about the randomest things until I am finally up, haha.
5. We are both neat freaks.
6. Our favorite TV shows are: Game of Thrones & Prison Break!!! (which by the way to all my Prison Break lovers I think the show starts back up again in April! Ah!).
7. I had THE biggest crush on Spencer way before we ever met, and I even added him on FB back then so when we had officially met he went to add me on FB and I had to tell him how I was obsessed with him since I was like 16! haha #embarassingornah?
8. When I asked Spencer what his favorite thing about marriage is, he answered... "companionship and...sex" lol, well ok then!
9. My favorite thing about marriage is having my ultimate, forever best friend as my husband and also never having to sleep alone, hehe #cuddlebuddiesfoeva
10. When I was convincing Spencer to get a dog, I promised I would do everything for the dog and now that we have it Spencer pretty much does everything for him. OOPS! haha
11. I love dancing...he hates dancing
12. After our fights we always laugh when we are apologizing/ working things out because our fights are almost always over dumb things.
13. I don't know why it amuses Spencer so much to take pics of Buster (our dog) while he is pooping and then sends them over to his brothers and dad. lol #weirdo
14. Spencer was actually born in Utah, a lot of people think he is from Texas since we met there.
15. We love having movie nights at home with a little wine and snacks and our pup!
16. Music is a BIG part of us. We LOVE jamming to good music.
17. Spencer knows a few words in Spanish, but is very motivated to learn all Spanish before our kids start popping out! ;)
18. When Spencer and I were dating we always said we would never pee or poop in front of each other... We DO in fact pee in front of each other but we DON'T poop in front of each other. Trust me, marriage changes you people, haha.
19. We have a secret handshake and a happy dance hehe
20. Spencer is GREAT at cooking and I am not so much haha
Much love, Laura