My husband and I for a while now have been wanting to set some goals. Individual goals as well as couple goals. This morning he set his goals and it inspired me to finally get to it and jot mine down. I have decided to share my goals with you and hope that by opening up to you guys will inspire you to do the same!
15 Personal Goals
1. Give up complaining.
2. Give up my need to always be right.
3. Stop having a lot of pride.
4. Being more kind and loving.
5. Give up all negative attachments.
6. Blog at least every 2 days. Try to keep it consistent.
7. Keep inspiring people through my blog.
8. Be more healthy.
9. Do more exploring and adventuring.
10. Give up self-defeating talk.
11. Read more.
12. Get better at cooking.
13. Being more positive in all areas of my life.
14. Be a better wife, daughter, sister and friend.
15. No matter what challenges come my way, never loose faith.
If you guys have goals of your own, I would love to hear what they are! I personally believe having goals in life is the way to becoming the person you have always wanted to be!
Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog! Until next time, friends!
Much Love, Laura