Holiday Date Night Ideas
Hey all! Me again!
So we are officially in the month of December!!! Yay!!! I cannot express enough how much I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! Seriously! I love it for so many reasons, but one of the main reasons is all the cute, romantic date nights you get to have with your special someone this time of year.
Today I want to share some of my favorite date nights that we have had in the past and some that we plan on doing this year!
1. Bake Christmas cookies (Basic but always fun!)
2. Build gingerbread houses together. (Can you believe I have never made a gingerbread house before? I know. Where have I been living haha). Excited to do this one this year!
3. Go Christmas shopping. I mean who doesn't like shopping in general ;)
4. Go ice skating. (There's a skating rink that opened up in millennium park recently and we are sooo stoked to try it out!)
5. Decorate the house for Christmas.
6. Go pick out the Christmas tree together.
7. Attend a work holiday party. (I am so excited for my husbands company party! Just another excuse to get all cute and fancy)
8. Go paint Christmas ornaments.
9. Get Starbucks hot chocolate & take a carriage around town.
10. Make hot chocolate & have a Christmas movie marathon all cozy at home.
12. Ugly sweater party.
13. Drive around neighborhoods and look at Christmas lights.
14. Rent a cabin for a weekend getaway (preferably somewhere with snow ;))
15. Take holiday pics. (one of my faveees since I love taking pics, haha)
Hope you enjoyed this little holiday date night list.
If you have any other recommendations, I'd love to know what they are!
Happy Holidays! ❤️