25 Ways To Show Love To Your Special Someone
The word 'LOVE ' has really evolved throughout the years for me, as I'm sure it has for everyone. At home we frequently use the word love but it is important to show our love in many ways as possible. Since Valentines Day is right around the corner I was inspired to put together a list of ideas to show your love to your significant other. Enjoy!!! :)
1. Pick them up flowers, or their favorite beverage or something you know they will appreciate and surprise them!
2. I struggle with this sometimes but I am trying to get better. PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY and listen to them while they are talking.
3. Learn to care for something they really care about.
4. Keep in mind everything they show interest in or say they want. It comes in handy when its time to give prezzies ;)
5. Sincerely express how thankful you are for them and everything they do.
6. I do this all the time. Get ready even if it's just to be at home with them. Get pretty, do your hair, spray on their favorite scent, throw a little of make-up on from time to time.
7. Brag about them to anyone! Show them how proud you are to have them.
8. Hold their hand as often as possible. In the car, while sitting watching tv, in the store, at the table etc.
9. Sometimes it is good to stop being so prideful and apologize first. Your relationship is more important than some silly argument.
10. When you are out and about call and ask if they have eaten and if they want you to pick up something to eat. It goes a long way to show you are thinking of them!
11. Ask them about their dreams and desires. Pay attention!
12. Back rubs, massages, foot rubs etc. are sometimes not too bad of an idea ;)
13. Smile all cute and flirty at them whenever they catch your eye hehe
4. Slow dance around the house. It is cute, fun and intimate <3
15. Make something meaningful for them from time to time.
16. Send them cute, funny, encouraging texts throughout the day.
17. Remind them about the moment you knew they won your heart!
18. Put their needs ahead of your own as often as you can.
19. Leave little sweet notes around in places they'll find them.
20. Share with them traits and talents of theirs that you love.
21. Remind them how much you appreciate their faithfulness and their love.
22. Sit next to them or cuddle as much as possible.
23. Do something around the house that is normally 'their job' to do or chore.
24. Play the 'newlywed' game and find new questions to learn more about each other.
25. From time to time Go out on date nights!!!
These are a few of the things I love to do in my relationship. What are some of your favorite ways to show love or something they do for you???
Thanks again for clicking and reading my blog! Hope you guys have a fantastic Valentines Day!!!
Until next time my beautiful people! <3
Much love, Laura